As a family business we have values that guarantee that we all work in the same direction. Our clear and well-defined values allow us to continue working honestly over time and being a great generator of employment in rural areas of Costa Rica.
As a family business it is very important to remain united to point at the same direction, for this reason we have family values inherited from our founder Don Cuyo to never lose our way and the meaning of our business. Our inherited values are the following:
• Do business that lets you sleep peacefully.
• Do not fail the farmers, they are the ones who give us the food.
• Respect employees, they should not suffer injustices.
• Help the community and those in need.
• Keep traditions and values in the company.
• If you send quality you get paid quality, if you send waste you are paid waste.
• Do not put all eggs in the same basket.
Efficiency and precision in our production systems and a strict quality system are daily practices of our highly qualified personnel, which are certified by GLOBAL GAP (Good practices in agriculture), BASC (Business Alliance for Secure Commerce), ETI (Ethical Trade Initiatives ) and essential COSTA RICA.
Our main goal is to ensure that our products meet our slogan: “We export freshness”.
As entrepreneurs, we know that in order to be successful, we cannot think only in profit and that we must be responsible for the use of land and resources. That is why we have projects that make us more sustainable and reduce our environmental impact such as:
• Waste treatment programs
• Plastic collection and recycling campaigns
• Native tree planting programs
• Solar panels
Waste treatment programs
Plastic collection and recycling campaigns
Native tree planting programs
GET IN TOUCH
It will be a pleasure for us to supply your needs. Please fill this form and we will be contacting you as soon as possible.